- Personal Loans from $1000 - $5000
- If we can't help you, we won't charge you
- Apply online for a quick response or call 1300 661 991
- Affordable repayments with a choice of terms
- Same day funding available
- All you need to apply
- Be over 18
- Be a permanent Australian resident
- Have a Bank Account in your name
- Receive an income of at least $400 per week or $800 per fortnight
- Provide your landlord and employer's details (if you're working)
- Provide 2 verbal character references (friends and family)
Funds received may vary due to loan fees being added or deducted from loan amount.
What is a Safe Mini Loan?
A Safe Mini Loan is a small personal loan. This means, if approved, you'll receive cash directly into your bank account.
How much can I borrow?
You can apply for any amount from $1,000 to $5,000. All applications are welcome and we try to help everyone.
When can I get the money?
We do our best to make the process as fast as possible. During our office hours you generally receive a conditional answer in minutes, then it's up to how quickly you sign and return your loan documents – we can email, fax or express post them to you - with same day funding available.
What will it cost?
There are no application fees, so it costs absolutely nothing to apply and loan fees are only payable if you receive your loan. Our simple loan calculator gives you a choice of terms for repayments including all fees, charges and interest. Plus there are no penalties for early payouts.
What if I cannot repay my mini loan?
Lenders have Penalties and additional fees and charges that may apply should you not adhere to the terms of your loan contract including dishonoured payment fees of up to $35 per dishonoured payment and other default fees as detailed in your loan contract. The lenders may also notify credit reporting agencies by way of a default lodged on your credit report if you fall behind on your repayments. In the event of non-payment, our lenders prefer to seek to negotiate a resolution to cure the arrears, prior to resorting to court action. The following are some of the contact methods used by our lenders to notify you of missed payments and to seek to resolve matters: Phone, Mail, Sms and Email. Loans made are not renewed automatically. Separate applications for further loans must be made.