Top 5 money management apps
Top 5 money management apps:
Safe Financial have pulled together a list of top five apps that simplify your money management and budgeting, which are practical, user friendly, and available on most devices.
1. Mint - available for free on iOS, Android and Windows devices.
- Automatically track all of your bank accounts and credit cards in a central location
- Neatly categorise and display the transactions along the way with informative graphs
- Features include bill reminders, low-balance alerts, and cross-platform syncing
2. Slice - available for free on iOS, Android and Windows devices.
- Ideal for online shoppers
- The app provides notifications and tracking info for purchases, allowing you to monitor outgoing shipments in addition to your spending habits
- Also lets you claim price adjustments on purchases and save receipts while offering shopping insights.
3. Expensify - available for free on iOS, Android and Windows devices.
- Ideal for business people
- Allows you to scan receipts, track your mileage; link debit and credit cards to oversee your spending habits, and even create expense reports
- Additional tools for setting flight alerts and automatically converting currency while travelling
- Easily exports its data to others apps
4. Paypal - available for free on iOS, Android and Windows devices.
- Grants you access to your balance and transaction inquiries
- Add, withdraw, or transfer funds among friends
- Utilise the app in stores, restaurants, and other establishments outlined in your local area that accept PayPal
- You can even snap a photo of a cheque to add money to your account
5. Dollarbird - available for free on iOS and Android devices.
- Allows you to track your expenses and income akin to other apps
- Also lets you set up reoccurring transactions and handy bill reminders, while allowing you to view a detailed account of what you spend money on and your five-year financial projection plan